Strengthening thick hair for smooth and silky locks
If you have thick hair, you may not think much about strengthening products, but every hair type can benefit from using nourishing treatments to support hair and scalp health. The hair strengthening mask for thick hair is a richly textured, highly concentrated product that combines a unique blend of essential herbal oils and fruit extract to deliver natural health to hair without the addition of alcohol, parabens, or sulfates.
What is so special about this hair strengthening mask for thick hair?
- Thick hair can be prone to frizz or to tangling, so it’s important to keep it smooth and silky, both for your sanity and to make it look as good as possible. For a glossy finish, the hair strengthening mask for think hair makes sure that both the scalp and the hair shafts, from roots to ends, are moisturized and nourished, staying as strong as possible. This means that new growth is always healthy and soft. Not to mention, its unique ingredients help to reduce the presence of static electricity in hair, and can even help repair split ends and broken hair.
One of the key sources of the benefits of this mask is the natural essential oils that are especially combined to deliver optimal results.
Hippophae Rhamnoides (Common Sea Buckthorn Oblipicha) Oil: This vitamin C-filled oil helps to make sure that the scalp stays free of irritation and inflammation, which means new hair growth is strong and elastic.
- Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil): In addition to a number of antioxidants, this oil has long been used for hair and skin treatments because it moisturizes the hair, bringing out shine without leaving it greasy.
- Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil: Linseed oil has a number of Omega fatty acids, which make sure the hair stays nourished and hydrated.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil: Vitamin E makes sure that the scalp and hair stay strong and lustrous, and wheat germ oil is full of it. Not to mention, plenty of fatty acids make hair appear fuller.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil: If you are prone to dandruff and a dry scalp, tea tree oil can be one of the best ways to exfoliate and reduce irritation.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil: In addition to a pleasing smell, rosemary helps to relieve stress and has antioxidants that have powerful properties for your hair.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil: Jojoba has plenty of uses, but it is great for hair products because it can last longer than other oils, and is also full of fatty acids that add shine and gloss.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil: Hydrocarbons and vitamin E are the hallmarks of sunflower seed oil, and it helps make sure that every strand of hair is healthy.
Using the strengthening mask for thick hair
Men and women alike will both benefit from the hair strengthening mask for thick hair. If hair tends to be thick or coarse, especially for those with thinning hair, the product can help strengthen hair and make it more flexible, without adding grease or weight. Processed and treated hair can especially benefit from a hydrating mask, and this product can help strengthen hair that tends to break.
The hair strengthening mask for thick hair is incredibly easy to use. First, wash your hair with the recommended Vitamins’ Argan Strengthening Shampoo for optimal results. Towel dry, and apply a small amount of the product throughout the hair, focusing on the ends. Wrap hair with a towel and wait for 5 to 10 minutes before rinsing out. Make sure the mask is on for at least several minutes so that the oils can promote blood circulation in the scalp.
You can use the mask twice a week. Again, it’s recommended to use Vitamins’ Argan Strengthening Shampoo.
What people say
People who have used this product report fantastic results. For dyed and processed hair, the hair strengthening mask for thick hair has revitalized hair, and brought back its strength and shine. The smell is pleasing, and the ease of use means that there is always time to find to use the product. Not to mention, despite the oil content, users report that hair never feels greasy, and that they can go even longer than usual without washing their hair.