Combat dry skin with Argan Oil Body Lotion
The last thing you’d want to apply to dry sensitive skin, is a product full of chemicals that could irritate it further. Luckily Argan Oil body lotion does the job of relieving dry skin while using all natural products that are wonderfully good for your body.
This product is made with natural ingredients that will soothe and moisturize your skin. It’s specifically designed for dry skin, but it does not have the heavy, sticky, oily feeling many products designed for dry skin have. It’s extremely light and absorbs into the skin almost instantaneously. It will immediately make skin appear healthier and extended use will ensure that your skin always looks and feels its best.
The ingredients of Argan Oil body lotion
- Argan Oil body lotion can be used on sensitive or cracked skin as it contains no harsh chemicals, but instead makes use of naturally moisturizing resources. Some of the natural ingredients it contains include;
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil) – Argan Oil contains healing properties that aid the rejuvenation of cracked skin.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides (Common Sea Buckthorn Obliphica) Oil – this oil contains properties that battle rosacea and acne.
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil – the moisture in Sunflower Seed Oil absorbs into the skin and helps to combat signs of aging such as wrinkles.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil – Almond Oil easily absorbs into the skin and prevents wrinkles, dark spots, all while moisturizing the skin.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) – another ingredient aimed at moisturizing dry skin.
- Kava Kava (Piper Methysticum) Extract – Kava aids wound healing, which will fade any scars you may have and aid the healing of cracked skin.
- Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil – Rosemary helps to make skin stronger, which will keep it from drying out and cracking easily.
- Ginkgo Biloba (Maidenhair Tree) Leaf Extract – this ingredient contains anti-inflammatory properties which will aid in skin’s healing.
- Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract – Sage contains anti-ageing properties as well as anti-inflammatory properties.
- Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil – moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin.
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil – Jojoba is known to soothe skin.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract – Tea Tree soothes skin and has been known to treat acne.
All of these ingredients have been scientifically proven to be beneficial to our skin without detrimental side effects.
One body lotion to fit them all
Argan Oil Body Lotion is suitable for both men and women, with any skin type. It is designed not to irritate sensitive skin, so if you have sensitive, irritated, itchy, dry, or cracked skin this product is for you too. Seniors who struggle to keep their skin from cracking or getting dry will benefit greatly from using this product, especially if it is used in conjunction with a body oil such as Vitamins’ Argan Body Oil.
Using Argan Oil Body Lotion
It is best to apply the lotion right after the shower. The skin should ideally be as clean as possible for the lotion to absorb properly. When you apply the lotion, gently rub it until it is fully absorbed. This shouldn’t take long. If your skin still feels dry, adding a few drops of Vitamins Argan Body Oil to the lotion and then applying it to the dry area is recommended.
Ideally you’d want to use this product twice a day, or more, depending on how dry your skin is. Applying it after your morning and evening showers is the best method for ensuring healthier looking skin within a small amount of time.
What people say
Users of this product have overwhelmingly positive reviews. They praise the lightness of the formula and how effective it is for dry skin. Its light scent is also popular among those who do not like strong smells in their body products. Testimonials agree that the light formula does not cause acne and that it is perfectly suitable for sensitive skin.